Xylem has recently developed the new e-HM series of energy-efficient horizontal, multi-stage pumps, to meet the needs of the industrial and building services markets. Pump Design The e-HM is a non-self-priming, end-suction, horizontal multi-stage high pressure centrifugal pump, with NPT threaded inlet and outlet connections. The pump is a close-coupled design, and is equipped with a highefficiency motor. The pump incorporates an innovative, hydraulic design that provides the highest efficiency in the market today. The e-HM is available in two different configurations: “Compact” design - for sizes 1HM, 3HM, and 5HM up to a maximum of 6 stages. “Sleeve” design - for sizes 1HM, 3HM and 5HM starting at 7 stages and above; and all sizes of 10HM, 15HM, and 22HM sizes. The “Compact” design is made of one single piece fabricated stainless steel pump body directly connected to the motor flange. The design only requires one O-ring to seal the casing. The “Sleeve” design is made of an external stainless steel TIG welded sleeve, and incorporates a separate suction housing. The e-HM is available in all 316 stainless steel construction incorporating a 20% increase in the pump body thickness for enhanced durability and reliability. Motor The e-HM series incorporates a Lowara IEC premium efficiency (IE3), inverter design motor for additional energy savings, and versatility. The standard motor enclosure is a TEFC (IP55) design.
Goulds e-HM Pump Series Range of Features:
- Up to 15% more efficient. The new e-HM is based on the innovative platform and market-proven hydraulics of our e-SV vertical multistage pumps, delivering energy efficiency that outperforms the competition by up to 15%.
- Powerful versatility. The e-HM can be configured for a wide range of food and beverage applications, including support for flows of 2+ gallons. With two designs, six models and modular construction, it’s completely customizable.
- Compact, durable design. The smaller motor and space-saving design lets the e-HM fit where you need it. The balanced impeller reduces axial thrust 40%, extending motor bearing life. And a 20% thicker pump body enhances durability, increasing reliability.
- Short lead time. U.S. assembly and fast shipping ensure you get the right pump at the right time.
- More performance for less cost. The e-HM is a high-performance pump with full pressure-boosting capabilities—using significantly less energy. Do more while spending less.
Note* Pictures may not reflect model specifications