The type GF Signet 2260 level transmitter with Ex approval is a rugged, high performance ultrasonic level measurement transmitter, having transducer and processing electronics and a display/programming unit incorporated into a single housing.
All type 2260 Level Transmitters are using established high end pulse echo transducers, which provide narrow beam angles and reliable measurement ranges up to a distance of 15 meters.
For small, stand-alone tanks the transmitter provides a simple 2-wire 4 to 20 mA output, with additional power relay contacts. It can be programmed using push buttons and the large, graphic display. For large and/or multiple tank applications versions with HART interface are recommended, communicating directly with a panel mount controller or PLC. The HART protocol can easily be used for programming these versions.
For hazardous areas the type 2260 Level Transmitters are available with explosion proof approvals.
- 2-wire compact transmitters
- Non-contact level metering
- Narrow 5° beam angle
- Fully temperature compensated electronics
- Outstanding signal processing software providing highly accurate measuring results
- PP or PVDF sensor body provides best chemical resistance
- Quick-set menu for efficient installation
- Plug-in keypad and display
- 4 to 20 mA / HART interface
- Secondary lightning protection
- Explosion-proof models
• 2-wire compact transmitters
• Non-contact level metering
• Narrow 5° beam angle
• Level, volume and open channel flow
• Fully temperature compensated electronics
• Outstanding signal processing software providing highly accurate measuring results
• PP or PVDF sensor body provides best chemical resistance
• Quick-set menu for efficient installation
• Plug-in keypad and display
• 4 to 20 mA / HART interface (Optional)
• Secondary lightning protection
• Intrinsically safe (Option)
• 32-point linearization