The Signet 2724-2726 pH and ORP electrodes are general purpose sensors ideal for a wide range of applications. These feature a patented reference design and uses the unique foul-proof patented DryLoc® connector. The large area PE reference junction and pathway is constructed to increase the total reference effectiveness and ensures long service life.
The DryLoc connector with corrosion resistant gold plated contacts readily connects the sensor to the mating 2751 pH/ORP Smart Sensor Electronics or the 2760 Preamplifier. The robust Ryton® threaded sensor body and choice of fl at pH, bulb pH, or flat ORP sensing elements allows a broad range of chemical and mechanical compatibility for a wide variety of applications.
There are two optional pH sensing versions available, HF and LC. The HF version is for applications where traces of hydrofluoric acid (2% or less) will attack standard pH glass. The LC version can be used for low conductivity fluids 20 - 100 μS/cm nominal and below 20 μS when mounted under controlled conditions.
The quick temperature response is available in either a Pt1000 or 3 KΩ temperature sensor and allows compatibility with all Signet pH/ORP instruments. The 2724-2726 electrodes incorporate ¾ inch NPT or ISO 7/1-R 3/4 threads for installing into standard pipe-tees. They can also be mounted directly into Signet standard fittings, DN15 to DN100 (½ to 4 inch).
Fields of Application:
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Neutralization Systems
- Scrubber Control
- Effluent Monitoring
- Sanitization Systems
- Pool and Spa Control
- Aquatic Animal Life Support Systems
- Process Control
- Cooling Towers
- Patented reference design for exceptional performance and prolonged life in harsh environments Memory chip enabled for access to a wide range of unique features when connected to the Signet 2751 pH/ORP Smart Sensor Electronics
- Ryton® (PPS) body for broad range of chemical compatibility
- Patented DryLoc® connector with gold plated contacts
- Special design allows for installation at any angle, even inverted or horizontal
- ¾” NPT or ISO 7/1-R 3/4 threaded sensors for use with reducing tees DN15 to DN100 (½ to 4 in.)
- Mounts in Signet standard fittings from DN15 to DN100
(½ to 4 in.)
- Quick temperature response
- Bulb and flat HF resistant glass available for trace HF, in less than 2% concentration applications
- Low conductivity sensor available for liquids down to
- 2751 DryLoc® pH/ORP Smart Sensor Electronics
- 2760 DryLoc® pH/ORP Preamplifiers and Connectors
- pH/ORP Buffer Solutions
- 8900 Multi-Parameter Controller
- 9900 Transmitter
- 9950 Dual Channel TransmitteR