The Signet 2760 pH/ORP Preamplifiers feature a DryLoc® connector, providing a robust connection to Signet DryLoc electrodes.
The 2760 preamplifier allows DryLoc pH/ORP electrodes to work with Signet ProcessPro® and ProPoint® pH/ORP instruments.
The DryLoc electrode connector system quickly forms a robust assembly for submersible and in-line installations. Optional NEMA 4X junction enclosures extend the preamplifier cable to long distances.
The 2760 submersible preamplifier can also be used as an in-line preamplifier when used with the ¾ in. or 1 in. threaded sensors including the 2724, 2774 and 2764 series electrodes. The 2760 in-line preamplifier can be used with Signet fittings up to DN100 (4 in.) and Wet-Tap assemblies.
The 2760 pH/ORP preamplifiers are compatible with the Signet 8750 and older analog transmitters. The 8900 and 9900 instruments and Profibus Concentrator require the use of the 2751 Smart Sensor Electronics, and are not compatible with the 2760 preamplifier.
Fields of Application:
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Neutralization Systems
- Scrubber Control
- Effluent Monitoring
- Surface Finishing
- Flocculent Coagulation
- Heavy Metal Removal and Recovery
- Toxics Destruction
- Sanitization Systems
- Aquatic Animal Life Support Systems
- Pool and Spa Control
- In-line integral mount and submersible installation versions
- Compatible with pH or ORP sensors
- Patented DryLoc® connector provides a quick and secure connection to the sensor
- RoHS compliant
- China RoHS
- 2724-2726 pH/ORP Electrodes
- 2764-2767 Differential DryLoc® pH/ORP Electrodes
- 2774-2777 Threaded DryLoc® pH/ORP Electrodes
- pH/ORP Buffer Solutions