The Signet 2764-2767 Differential pH & ORP electrodes are high performance sensors built with the DryLoc® connector, a Ryton® body, and PTFE reference junction to handle the most extreme and harshest of chemical applications.
These differential electrodes use a field-proven 3-electrode differential technique: the pH and reference electrodes are measured against a ground electrode, ensuring a steady and stable signal. A key feature is the reference electrode, which is housed in a glass half-cell embedded in the reference chamber and is protected from compounds that may contain sulfides (S2-) and metals. To ensure long service life, the reference features a refillable electrolyte chamber and a replaceable equitransferant salt bridge, both easily serviced in the field. The patented porous PTFE reference junction resists fouling, clogging and chemical attack.
Other elements of the design are the solution ground, the pH/ORP electrodes, and the temperature element. The solution ground eliminates noisy measurements by draining electrical current away from the reference electrode. The pH/ORP electrodes are designed with a flat or bulb surface, and a temperature device positioned at the tip of the measurement surface for a quick temperature response. Various temperature devices offered include 3 KΩ, or Pt1000 RTD.
The electrodes are used with the Signet 2751 Smart Sensor Electronics, which provide a blind 4 to 20 mA output or use the digital (S3L) output to connect the Signet 8900, 9900 or 9950 instruments, and the Profibus Concentrator. The electrodes can also be used with the 2760 Preamplifier to connect to ProPoint® and ProcessPro® series of pH/ORP instrumentation.
Fields of Application:
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Coagulation and Flocculation
- Plant Effluent
- Plating Baths
- Textile Dye Process
- Harsh Chemical Applications
- Heavy Metal Removal and Recovery
- Toxics Destruction
- Surface Finishing
- Differential design for stable measurements in the most aggressive applications
- Long service life even in severe or difficult chemical applications
- Memory chip enabled for access to a wide range of unique features when connected to the Signet 2751 pH/ORP Smart Sensor Electronics
- Ryton (PPS) body for broad range of chemical compatibility
- Watertight DryLoc® connector with foul-proof gold plated contacts*
- Porous PTFE reference junction resists fouling and chemical attack
- Rebuildable reference electrode
- Solution ground
- Temperature sensor (pH)
- Easy sensor replacement using DryLoc electrode connector
- Quick temperature response
- Compatible with all Signet instruments
- 2751 DryLoc® pH/ORP Smart Sensor Electronics
- 2760 DryLoc® pH/ORP Preamplifiers and Connectors
- pH/ORP Buffer Solutions
- 8900 Multi-Parameter Controller
- 9900 Transmitter
- 9950 Dual Channel Transmitter