The Signet 3719 pH/ORP Wet-Tap allows installation and removal of pH or ORP electrodes, even under process pressure, without the need for process shutdown during routine electrode maintenance and calibration.
Process isolation is achieved during electrode retraction with two sets of double O-ring seals on a unique and compact retraction assembly; no separate valve is required.
The Wet -Tap body design allows full access to the plunger and internal O-rings, to easily perform maintenance such as lubrication/replacement of O-rings and the cleaning of the internal plunger/housing to remove material build up in difficult applications.
A patented cam-activated automatic locking mechanism, SafeLoc™, and the short stroke design help to ensure operator safety. The Wet-Tap unit can be mounted at any angle and can be used with the Signet DryLoc® Wet-Tap electrodes.
*Note 2756, 1757 Wet-Tap Electrodes Sold Separately
Fields of Application:
- Aquatic Animal Life Support Systems
- Recreational Water Monitoring
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Effluent Monitoring
- Neutralization Systems
- Sanitization Systems
- Pool and Spa Control
- Electrode removal without process shutdown
- Space-saving 45 mm (1.75 in.) short-stroke design
- Sealed pneumatic dampening for smooth and safe operation
- SafeLoc™: Cam-activated automatic locking mechanism (patent pending)
- Protects electrode-sensing surface from breakage
- Suitable for mounting in any orientation
- Process threaded connection NPT or ISO
- Fully serviceable internal O-rings
- 2751 DryLoc® pH/ORP Smart Sensor Electronics
- 2760 DryLoc® pH/ORP Preamplifiers and Connectors
- 2759 pH/ORP System Tester
- pH/ORP Buffer Solutions
- 8900 Multi-Parameter Controller
- 9900 Transmitter
- 9950 Dual Channel Transmitter