The H-Series reverse osmosis systems are sized for medium volume usage applications including residential whole-house water treatment. These compact, horizontal systems may be placed on a shelf or rack. An integrated blending valve and a TDS meter allow for precise TDS water profiles. The H-Series is part of the Kinetico Commercial Reverse Osmosis portfolio of products.
• Advanced Filtration. Delivers high quality pure water to your application by removing dissolved solids (TDS).
•Advanced System Control. Integrated system controller monitors pressure, TDS and maintenance schedules. Includes diagnostics and USB data connectivity.
• Capacity. 1500 gallons per day of high quality water. • Efficient Water Production. Designed to maximize water conservation.
• Recirculation Valve. Stainless steel valve allows for accurate system efficiency adjustment. Valve allows portion of the brine water to be recirculated for higher efficiency.
• Ideal GPD Range. Sized for low to medium volume uses.
• Flexible Storage Tank Options. Connect to a product water bladder tank or atmospheric tank for purified water delivery to downstream equipment.
• Space-Saving Design. Compact, horizontal profile ideal for tight spaces or under-counter installation.
• Blending System. Allows for precise blending of filtered water with reverse osmosis product water to achieve desired TDS profile.
• Integrated TDS monitor. Measures product water quality
• Optional Accessories:
• Filtration improves feed water quality by removing excessive suspended solids.
• Softening increases reverse osmosis performance by eliminating hardness fouling, extending membrane life and improving water quality.
• Storage and Re-pressurization systems provide a constant supply and pressure of high quality water to meet fluctuating demand.