Kinetico’s Hydrus Series filtration systems are the most advanced, efficient systems which are designed to be environmentally responsible. These systems are completely configurable based on demanding, large volume application requirements, and can be combined with Hydrus Softening Systems.
The Hydrus valve is a multi-port valve that controls system flow through a single tank, however, it is designed to inherently link to other Hydrus valves, thus easily expanding to multi-tank configurations. The Hydrus uses water pressure to move its internal pistons through service and regeneration cycles. It uses no electrical components, therefore is ideally suited for installation in even the harshest environments. All regeneration sequences and timing are managed via an on board hydraulic control disc. The Hydrus uses a hydraulic start signal to initiate a regeneration or backwash.
The Hydrus valve is at the heart of Kinetico’s commercial high-flow systems. It’s a multi-port valve that controls system flow through a single tank. It is designed to link to other Hydrus valves, making expansion to multi-tank configurations uncomplicated. The Hydrus valve is a revolutionary design that allows enormous flexibility in system configuration.
The Hydrus uses water pressure to move its internal pistons through service and regeneration cycles. It doesn’t use electrical components; therefore, it is ideally suited for installation in the harshest environments. All regeneration sequences and timing are managed via an on-board hydraulic control disc.
How are the Hydrus Series Filtration Systems different?
• Non-Electric Valve. Hydraulic operation eliminates the need for motors which maximizes longevity.
• Single or Multi-Tank System. Configurable design options: Single Tank system is most economical and space efficient, and Multi-Tank system offers flexibility for demanding commercial applications.
• Corrosion-Resistant Valve and Tanks. Long lasting, non-metallic valve. Can endure harsh environments.
• Backwash with Treated Water. Enhanced cleaning results in improved water quality and longer media life. (Available with Multi-Tank Systems only).
• Advanced Operator Interface. A single controller operates the entire system, making it easy to set up and understand. It minimizes system cost while maintaining complete operating versatility.
• Filtration Options:
• Carbon Filtration media provides removal of chlorine and odors.
• Calcite Filtration media increases the alkalinity of your water.
• Macrolite® Filtration media is specified when fine pre-filtration is critical. This innovative media is used to remove particles as small as five microns. Provides effective elimination of iron and other particulates.