The R-Series reverse osmosis systems are sized for medium volume usage applications. These compact, vertical systems mount securely to a pressurized storage tank. An integrated blending valve and TDS meter allow for precise TDS water profiles. The R-Series is part of the Kinetico Commercial Reverse Osmosis portfolio of products.
• Advanced Filtration. Delivers high quality pure water to your application by removing total dissolved solids (TDS).
• High Efficiency. 1500 gpd system maximizes RO production and reduces waste water. • Compact, Vertical Design. Mounts securely to pressurized storage tank.
• Efficient Operation. Extends life of pump, motor and low pressure switch and reduces service calls.
• Corrosion Resistant. Stainless steel vessel and powder coated steel frame.
• Integrated TDS Monitor. Measures product water quality.
• Blending System. Allows for precise blending of filtered water with reverse osmosis product water to achieve desired TDS profile. Available with manual or autoblending control.
• Recirculation Valve. Stainless steel valve allows for accurate system efficiency adjustment. Valve allows portion of the brine water to be recirculated for higher efficiency.
• Flush Valve. Designed for easy startup, postfilter flush and depressurization.
• Point-of-Entry System tested and certified by the Water Quality Association against NSF/ANSI 61.
• Certified by IAPMO to meet electrical safety requirements.
• Optional Accessories:
• Remote by-pass box
• Product storage tank