The ROAX N-Series combines rugged construction and high volume output within a very small vertical footprint. Proprietary controller technology allows for easy start-up, automated maintenance notifications and service diagnostics. Capacity Ranges from 2,000 to 12,000 gallons per day of high quality water.
- Advanced system Control. Integrated system controller monitors pressure, TDS and maintenance schedules. Includes diagnostics and USB data connectivity
- Advanced Filtration. Delivers high quality pure water to your applications by removing total dissolved solids (TDS).
- Efficient Water Production. Designed to maximize water conservation
- Pump and Motor. Stainless steel pump and TEFC motor sized to meet long term maximum system demand
- Space Saving Design. Requires minimal floor space
- Flowmeters. System includes permeate, brine and recirculation flowmeters to monitor water usage
- System Flush Mode. Controller flushes system with pre-filtered water at shutdown and startup to improve TDS meter accuracy.
- Carbon Filtration Provides chlorine removal for extended membrane life and improved product water quality
- Filtration improves feed water quality by removing excessive suspended solids
- Softening increases reverse osmosis performance by eliminating hardness fouling, extending membrane life and improving water quality
- Storage and Repressurization Systems provide a constant supply and pressure of high quality water to meet fluctuating demand
- Skid Mount The ROAX N-Series may be skid mounted with softening, filtration and product water storage included.