The S-Series is designed for commercial use and features proprietary controller technology for improved flexibility and ease of use when reverse osmosis water is needed for recipe quality food and beverage applications. The S-Series is sized for medium to high volume usage and works best paired with bladder storage tanks.
The S-Series is part of the Kinetico Commercial Reverse Osmosis portfolio of products.
• Advanced System Control. Integrated system controller monitors pressure, TDS and maintenance schedules. Includes diagnostics and USB data connectivity.
• Advanced Filtration. Delivers high quality pure water to your application by removing dissolved solids (TDS).
• Efficient Water Production. Designed to maximize water conservation.
• Capacity Range. 710-2500 gpd range is ideal for food and beverage applications.
• Quiet Operation. Stainless steel pump and TEFC motor are sized for quiet operation.
• Space-Saving Design. Requires minimal floor space. Mount on shelf or rack.
• Blending System. Allows for precise blending of filtered water with reverse osmosis product water to achieve desired TDS profile.
• System Flush Mode. Controller flushes system with pre-filtered water at shutdown and startup to improve TDS meter accuracy.
• Optional Accessories:
• Carbon Filtration provides chlorine removal for extended membrane life and improved product water quality.
• Filtration improves feed water quality by removing excessive suspended solids.
• Softening increases reverse osmosis performance by eliminating hardness fouling, extending membrane life and improving water quality.
• Storage systems provide a constant supply and pressure of high quality water.